Thursday, October 18, 2007

It feels good to be busy! (what am I thinking?)

It does feel good to be busy. We had an extremely busy day today, and surprisingly enough I loved it! I dreaded it all week and wanted to cancel this morning. Instead, I prayed for God to give me what He could to help me make it the best day possible, and that He did! We woke up early and Analiese and I went on a field trip. Which, as many have already heard me say, was the most awesome field trip ever. Or maybe it's because we don't get out much! LOL It was great to be able to do this field trip with Analiese! Then we rushed home ate lunch and ran over to the skating rink for our monthly homeschooler skate day. The girls had a blast! We came home for an hour then went to Bella's soccer practice. It was one of those dinner in the car days. After her practice we ran over to AWANAS. Whew! I dropped the girls off, said hello to many loved ones, heard a kid cough and then headed out of dodge! So now I'm home wanting to turn on the TV but not allowing myself to because I know the minute I do I'm gonna fall asleep and be done for the day! I keep thinking that tomorrow I have nothing to do but duh, we have our home school co-op day tomorrow until 2! But it does feel so good to be a "normal" mommy running the kids around! I just pray for God to sustain me even more tomorrow than today! Life is good and I love this day....now to wash the dishes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you slacker... get to the dishes! Glad you had a fun day being a mom.

Photolady said...

I'm so glad you had a great day!!!
I love it when God gives you that glimpse of what life will be like EVERY day in the future!!
Love Ya!!!