Saturday, October 13, 2007

You don't know what you have until it's gone!




This phrase is so true! I miss my brother! My older brother, Sal, moved to San Francisco and I miss him. He moved from San Diego to the Bay Area to move in with his girlfriend J.P. I am so happy for both of them and I absolutely love her! But I miss my brother! I miss him even more right now because it's soccer season and he can't see his god daughters games and because I just miss him so much! I want so badly to get in the car and take a weekend road trip to see them. Manuel won't let me though, something about waiting for new lungs and stuff! I kind of want to throw a fit and say "but I want to go...I really, really do! I miss him!" Needless to say though I am regretting taking for granted all the years that he was much closer!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sheesh! New lungs... come on! You could always let your fingers do the walking...remember that old phone commercial?

Photolady said...

Brothers....gotta love them, gotta not like them....sometimes. I have 2 great brothers just as you do!! Yours are at least within a days driving distance....you are lucky!
I'll drive you to S.F. anytime you want. I LOVE roadtrips!